Breathworks For Pain and Illness
Mindfulness for Health course
By practicing mindful awareness and strategies taught on this course you can develop the ability to live in the present moment, even if it includes illness or pain. Experience greater creativity and personal freedom in your responses to everyday events; release tensions, distress and anxiety and develop a kindly balanced perspective to life.
Our next course is run by Uddyotani (Helen Doherty) and Laura Smith, both accredited Breathworks mindfulness trainers with many years experience.
- Dates: Begins Thursday 31st January 2019. The course runs for 8 weeks.
- Time: 10:30am – 1.00pm
- Venue: Triratna Leeds Buddhist Centre, 4th Floor Leeds Bridge House, Hunslet Road, Leeds LS10 1JN
- Cost: £220/£180 (low income)/£150 (benefits) including audio materials and the course workbook. You will need buy a copy of Mindfulness for Health by Vidyamala Burch and Danny Penman prior to the start of the course.
- Early bird booking – £15 discount for early bird payments made in full received before 5th January
- Optional day retreat following the course, April 4th 10.30 til 4pm (paid by donation, suggested amount £20/£40)