Breathworks For Pain and Illness
Mindfulness for Health course
By practicing mindful awareness and strategies taught on this course you can develop the ability to live in the present moment, even if it includes illness or pain. Experience greater creativity and personal freedom in your responses to everyday events; release tensions, distress and anxiety and develop a kindly balanced perspective to life.
Our next course is run by Uddyotani (Helen Doherty) and Laura Harrison, both accredited Breathworks mindfulness trainers with many years experience.
- Dates: Begins Friday 16th October 2020. The course runs for 8 weeks.
- Time: 10:30am – 1.00pm
- Venue: Online using Zoom – full instructions will be given
- Cost: £195 (waged)/£155 (low income)/£125 (means-tested benefits) including audio materials and the course workbook. You will need buy a copy of Mindfulness for Health by Vidyamala Burch and Danny Penman prior to the start of the course.
- Early bird booking – £15 discount for early bird payments made in full received before 15th September
- Optional day retreat following the course (paid by donation, suggested amount £20/£30/£40)
How do I book a place?
For more details contact Laura or Uddyotani:
By email: email@example.com
Leeds Mindfulness Cooperative
20 Lilac Grove
Leeds LS5 3AG